Built for tournament pros the Pro Qualifier Baitcast Reel has quickly become a favorite reel for many elite bass pros like Edwin Evers. Manufactured fromone-piece machined-aluminum frame and double-anodized, machined-aluminum drilled spool, to its Recurve handle and drag star, the design is sleek, light and functional. This reel is very light weight and fits comfortably in your hand allowing you to fish all day withoutwearing your self out. Changing the settings on this reel can be done quickly and the dual brakes system is excellent. I own five of these reels in three of the four gear ratios available and love them all. You won’t find a better quality reel with over 600 positive customer reviews than the Bass Pro Sho Pro Qualifier Baitcast reel.
- One-piece machined-aluminum frame
- Double-anodized, machined-aluminum drilled spool
- 7-bearing system with Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse
- Dual Braking System™
- Pin-release side plate for quick brake adjustments
- Built-in lube port
Reel Specifications:Gear ratios: 4.7:1, 5.2:1, 6.4:1, &.7:1.1
Line retrieve: 4.7:1 (19″ Per Turn), 5.2:1 (21″ Per Turn), 6.4:1 (26″ Per Turn), 7.1:1 (29″ Per Turn)
Spool capacity 12-yard, 120-pound line capacity
Pound max drag: 10 lbs
Bearings: 6 + 1
Weight: 8.8 ounces
What are people saying?
- “I just purchased two of these reel and absolutely love the way they perform. They are very smooth and cast a country mile. (Click here)
- “I’ve owned dozens of these reels and would recommend to anyone. They cast very smooth, have good drag systems, and are pretty sturdy. I own 6 of them now. (Click here)
Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 Stars.
For full details or to buy the Bass Pro Shops Pro Qualifier Baitcast Reels click here now. Most orders are eligible for free shipping.
Source of Buyer Reviews and Description: BassProShops.com
Related Baitcasting Reel Reviews: